Over the years the Dew Drop Inn has changed from an oasis in the forest and stagecoach stop to a restaurant with gas station, and small cabins to rent. In 1936 the property expanded and an Olympic sized creek fed pool was opened! A fire at the original building moved the bar over to the pool house, and it has been in this spot since 1942! The property has since been split and the Dew Drop is now the bar section, the pool has been filled in back in the early 1980’s, leaving behind a huge lawn! We now use it for parties, outdoor music, games, and fun!